Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
You are not staying in São Paulo only for the World Cup games right? So you should be at a Central area and nearby a metro station. Paulista Avenue it is the most central, famous and popular São Paulo Avenue.
- 100m from Paulista Avenue
- 200m from Brigadeiro Metro Station (Green Line)
- 500m from the Patio Paulista Shopping Centre Mall (with more than 230 stores)
- 2,3 Km from Ibirapuera Park
- It is walk distance located from all kind of services you can imagine! Great restaurants, bars, nightclubs, museums, touristic attractions, laundries, bakeries, drugstores, taxi services and more.
- High quality finishing
- Open concept
- Confortable and spacious with 140 square meters
- Fast Internet, Cable TV, Printer
- 65” LED Samsung Smart TV at room
- 55” LCD Panasonic TV at 1 of the bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
- 3 bathrooms
- Doorman 24/7
Interaction with Guests:
- Daily basic cleaning and housekeeping if desired - $30/day
- In case of urgency or need, we will be living at same building 1 floor below
São Paulo World Cup games and dates:
- 12/06 17:00 - Brazil x Croatia (World Cup Opening)
- 19/06 16:00 - Uruguay x England
- 23/06 13:00 - Netherlands x Chile
- 26/06 17:00 - Korea Republic x Belgium
- 01/07 13:00 - 1F x 2E (Round of 16)
- 09/07 17:00 - W5 x W60 (Semi-Finals)
We are pretty sure you already heard about São Paulo’s traffic, so avoid cars. The Corinthians’ Arena it is located around 22Km far from central areas, with nothing more to do nearby. With traffic it could take more than 1:30 hours to reach the Arena by car. But, it is located only 800m from Corinthians-Itaquera metro station.
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet cabletv tv airconditioning laundry elevator doorman