Apartment for rent from € 134/day in Rio de JaneiroName/Address:
The apartment also has a full bathroom and kitchenette equipped with microwave, cooking utensils and refrigerator. Accommodation in Rio for 4 people in the same block as Copacabana beach! Want to know more about Freitas 1114? Check out the topics below: Building with 24 hours concierge Property with wireless internet, cable TV and linens Situated close to local shops, transport and the beach Freitas 1114’s building is well managed and concerned its residents’ welfare.
Therefore, offers daily cleaning in the common areas and 24 hour concierge services. Moreover, its location also deserves mention: after all, is one block away from Copacabana beach, so in less than 3 minutes you will be in one of the most popular tourist spots in the world. Despite being a quiet street, Paula Freitas has plenty of local shops, restaurants and bus stops.
Also, there is the Siqueira Campos subway station for your transportation. At night, the neighborhood comes alive with bars, pubs and even nightclubs shaking the region. Did you like this or want to see more properties to rent with GoHouse? Just call us and find the perfect accommodation in Rio for you!
Before you confirm the booking please pay attention to details below:
- Check in Rio de Janeiro happens at our offices from Monday to Saturday from 03:00 pm to 01:30 am and on Sunday from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. In São Paulo it happens from Monday to Saturday from 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm and on Sunday from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Check out happens up to 11:00 am at the unit booked.
- At the check in moment guest will be request to show an ID with photo and also show a credit card. A guest picture will also be taken.
- A contract will be signed on check in
- After the reservation is confirmed guest will be contacted by our staff and will be requested the name of the persons who will stay at the property.
- It's not allowed guest exceed property cappacity as well as smoke in the property and bring pets.
- After check out guest may be charged a gas and eletricity consumption in case a reasonable amount is surpassed.