Apartment for rent from € 133/day in Rio de JaneiroName/Address:
GoHouse has great flats in Rio de Janeiro, including the Princesa 604. This cozy studio sleeps 3 in Copacabana, near the beach. The main room of the property offers everything you need in an economical stay in Rio. In this bedroom / living room, you find a sofa bed, air conditioning, TV, double bed and work station. The property also offers 1 full bathroom, plus fitted kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, cooking utensils, fridge and stove.
Flats in Rio de Janeiro: Copacabana
See more advantages of this property:
Building with 24 hour doorman and elevator Property with DVD, internet and cable TV Close to transport, trade and beach. One of the main advantages of Princesa 604 is in its exterior: location. The property is excellent for those who want to easily reach Botafogo (neighboring district separated by only a tunnel, passable on foot or by car) or the Copacabana beach, about 10 minutes away. Then there are the facilities in the area, perfect for anyone who needs practicality in everyday life. Within walking distance you will find pharmacies, banks, shops of various segments, restaurants, bars, etc. Want more flats in Rio de Janeiro like that? Talk to us!
Before you confirm the booking please pay attention to details below:
- Check in Rio de Janeiro happens at our offices from Monday to Saturday from 03:00 pm to 01:30 am and on Sunday from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. In São Paulo it happens from Monday to Saturday from 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm and on Sunday from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Check out happens up to 11:00 am at the unit booked.
- At the check in moment guest will be request to show an ID with photo and also show a credit card. A guest picture will also be taken.
- A contract will be signed on check in
- After the reservation is confirmed guest will be contacted by our staff and will be requested the name of the persons who will stay at the property.
- It's not allowed guest exceed property cappacity as well as smoke in the property and bring pets.
- After check out guest may be charged a gas and eletricity consumption in case a reasonable amount is surpassed.