Apartment for rent from € 152/day in Rio de JaneiroName/Address:
* Master bedroom with double bed, airconditioning, television and closet
* Second bedroom with 2 single beds, closet and airconditioning
* Living room with dining area for 4 people and TV area with 56 inch Led TV with international channels
* Fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner stove and oven, microwave, full fridge, water filter and coffee maker
* Laundry area with washing machine and extra toilet
* View to green trees
* Wireless internet
* 24/7 doorman
Leme is a petite and upper-middle-class neighbourhood with a quiet disposition and calm atmosphere along Rio's souther coast, bordering Urca towards the Guanabara Bay, Botafogo onto the back and Copacabana towards the Atlantic Ocean. Leme beach and neighbourhood start at Leme Rock (Pedra do Leme) and stretch up to Av. Princesa Isabel (thats where Copacabana starts). It is less crowded and more wallet-friendly than Copacabana or Ipanema and the edges of the tile boardwalk are populated by convenience kiosks, local artisans and outdoor cafes. The neighbourhood is in walking distance from Copacabana beach and the Sugar Loaf mountain is literally just around the corner.
This apartment is managed by Rio Bay Housing, known for their to the point service, and personal approach. Its profound professional experience, which is accumulated from dedicated work since 2005, results in a high level of customer satisfaction. Upon arrival you will be personally welcomed at the apartment, followed by a walk-through tour of the apartment. They will give you relevant information about the neighbourhood and share travel and dining suggestions as well as many insider tips to make your stay simply unforgettable. This multilingual and dedicated team guarantees you a worry-free trip!