Apartment for rent from € 146/day in Rio de JaneiroName/Address:
The apartment also has 1 full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, cooking utensils, stove and refrigerator. Vacation rentals in Rio de Janeiro: Complete condo with great apartments in Barra da Tijuca!
On the topics below, you see the main advantages of staying at Barra Palace 509: Building with 24 hour concierge, garage and leisure options Property with washing machine, DVD player, wireless internet and cable TV Close to local shops, transport and beach Barra da Tijuca is a neighborhood with wide boulevards, majestic malls and 9 miles of beach.
This waterfront offers full infrastructure for their regulars, including kiosks selling food, drink and even have chairs and umbrellas for rent. Not to mention the condo of Barra Palace 509 itself, a building with several amenities and services that are its differentials, such as 24-hour concierge, daily housekeeping, sauna, swimming pool, gym, sports court, games room, restaurant and access for disabled people.
Did you like this or other vacation rentals in Rio de Janeiro we have to offer? Contact GoHouse! PS: Breakfast apart in the building's restaurant. Before you confirm the booking please pay attention to details below: - Check in Rio de Janeiro happens at our offices from Monday to Saturday from 03:00 pm to 01:30 am and on Sunday from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
In São Paulo it happens from Monday to Saturday from 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm and on Sunday from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Check out happens up to 11:00 am at the unit booked.
- At the check in moment guest will be request to show an ID with photo and also show a credit card. A guest picture will also be taken.
- A contract will be signed on check in
- After the reservation is confirmed guest will be contacted by our staff and will be requested the name of the persons who will stay at the property.
- It's not allowed guest exceed property cappacity as well as smoke in the property and bring pets.
- After check out guest may be charged a gas and eletricity consumption in case a reasonable amount is surpassed.