House for rent from € 84/day in ParatyName/Address: Largo Do Rosario, 1
You'll be centrally located in Paraty with a stay at Pousada do Sandi, minutes from Puppet Theater and Nossa Senhora das Dores Church. This 4.5-star pousada is within close proximity of Our Lady of the Rosary Church and Church of Our Lady of the Remedies.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a steam room. Additional amenities at this Colonial pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and supervised childcare/activities. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM Check-out time is noon
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: BRL 1 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.