Hotel for rent from € 51/day in RecifeName/Address: Rua Estado de Israel, 203
In the heart of Recife, Mercure Recife Metropolis Hotel is close to US Consulate and Ilha do Retiro Stadium. This aparthotel is within close proximity of Catholic University of Pernambuco and Culture House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Mercure Recife Metropolis Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Recife? This aparthotel features 753 square feet (70 square meters) of event facilities. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at Noon Check-out time is Noon
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.