House for rent from € 40/day in StavelotName/Address: Righi
Superb stone house.Superb stone house with the whole apartment on the same level. You open the glazed living room door and there is direct access onto the terrace with a splendid view. The house is 500 metres from Plopsa Coo, kayak, mountain bike, Quad, Paint Ball, Hélico Drop, Bugxter, Rafting, Horse Riding. And the last thing is that in Coo you can even rent a FERRARI. You are 2 km from the small village of Trois-Ponts. When you are on your terrace you have a view over Coo artificial lake (the most beautiful walk in Coo = around the Lake (5 km )). Don't forget to visit the power station with its upper lake in the small village of Brume, the lower lake being in Coo. Small towns you can visit: Stavelot, where the completely renovated Abbey must be seen, the motor racing track museum. Francorchamps, the most beautiful motor racing track. Spa, its casino. Durbuy, the smallest town in the world. Malmédy, a superb tourist town only13 km from Coo. Remouchamps and its famous caves.
- Deposit: € 150 (You will pay in advance, not on site, returned max. 7 days after departure)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 60
- Pets: Max. 3; € 15/Pet/Stay
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 7 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 5 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 6 per Stay
- Electricity: Jan - Dec: € 5/night
- Gas/Oil: Apr - Sep: € 5/night; Oct - Mar: € 10/night
- Water: Mandatory € 3/night
- Environment: Mandatory: € 15 / stay
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, € 1 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 7 p.p.