House for rent from € 49/day in DurbuyName/Address: Sunclass Durbuy
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The nicely furnished bungalows are spread over the wooded park. The bungalows interiors vary. There is a type where pets are welcome, and those where they are not. Some bungalows have central heating. Others are heated by wood or gas stoves. Via a steep stair you reach the first floor which houses a single bed on the landing. Each bungalow has a terrace/veranda with garden furniture.
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(TV(cable), DVD player), Kitchen(microwave), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed or 2 single beds), Bedroom(2x Single bed), Landing(Single bed)) heating(gas), patio, garden furniture, swimming pool(shared with other guests , indoor)
RemarksType homes are divided into categories. Because these are private properties, they were decorated according to the owner’s personal taste and surface area, furnishing and size may vary – the level of comfort is as described, however. The arrangement of beds (sleeping places, separate beds or double beds) depends on the owner and cannot be determined beforehand. The pictures on display here serve as an example only
- Deposit: No
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 30
- Pets: Max. 2; € 4/Pet/Night (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 7,50 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 4 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 3 per Stay
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: May - Sep: € 5,50/night; Oct - Apr: € 9,50/night
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1,10 /person/night
- Service charges: Mandatory € 13 /stay
- Cot: € 6,50/night
- High chair: € 6,50/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 7,50 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided