House for rent from € 62/day in BertrixName/Address: La Véranda Verte
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Charming cottage with a great deal of light and space.This charming holiday home is located only a few kilometres from Bertrix and Bouillon, in the picturesque village of Auby-sur-Semois. The living area is housed in a large veranda, with a wonderful view of the expansive fields and green forests. In the winter, enjoy the open fireplace. The house is ideal for children, with a real treasure chest in the kid's bedrooms, and an XL game near the swing in the garden. There are trailheads nearby and you can kayak on the Semois. Culture lovers should'nt miss the medieval fort of Bouillon. Explore the market with regional products on Saturday in Orgeo. The "giant's grave" in Botassart is worth the trip. In short: There is something for everyone.
Ground floor: (Livingroom(TV(cable), hearth(wood), DVD player, stereo), Dining room, Kitchen(oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer), Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bathroom(bath with shower, washbasin, toilet), verandah, storage room(washing machine)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed, Cot), Bedroom(2x Single bed), WC) patio(private), garden(private), garden furniture, BBQ, parking, play area, Cot, high chair
- Deposit: € 200 (The deposit needs to be paid to the account of the home owner, 1 week prior to your arrival. The home owner will contact you for this)
- Cleaning: Included
- Pets: Max. 1; free of charge
- Bed linen: Bring your own
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Oct - Apr: € 6/night; May - Sep: € 4/night
- Gas/Oil: May - Sep: € 3/night; Oct - Apr: € 6/night
- Water: Mandatory € 3/night
- Tourist tax: No
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided