House for rent from € 76/day in Hermagor Pressegger SeeName/Address: Das Kleine Feriendorf
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Das Kleine Feriendorf is a popular small holiday park with 6 detached houses just above the small village of Jenig, not far from Nassfeld in Upper Carinthia. Directly in the forest and with a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains. The house (60 m) is split over the ground and 1st floor. The properties are of a good standard and well furnished. Each has a patio, balcony with garden furniture, and there is a communal pool with great views down the valley. Pets are not just tolerated here, they are extremely welcome, and even encouraged! The owners are die-hard animal-lovers and even run a programme for them! Your free 'Nassfeld+' card (mid June - mid Sept) gives you (amongst other things) unlimited free use of the Nassfeld lift system, as well as a free kids programme and guided walks. This Plus-Card is free for children until 15 years. The beautiful Nassfeld ski area with over 100 km of slopes is 4 km away and you reach it within a few minutes by car or with the free ski bus.
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(TV(satellite), fireplace), Kitchenette(cooker(2 ring stoves), coffee maker, oven, refrigerator), Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(3x Single bed)) toilet, balcony, heating(electric), patio, garden furniture, BBQ, parking, swimming pool(shared with other guests , opened from Jun upto and including Aug), play area
RemarksThe interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
- Deposit: No
- Cleaning: Included
- Pets: Max. 3; € 2,50/Pet/Night
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per packet, € 8 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
- Kitchen linen: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
- Electricity: May - Oct: 20KWh per night included. More consumption € 0,20/kWh; Nov - Apr: 80KWh per night included. More consumption € 0,20/kWh
- Gas/Oil: Not present
- Wifi: At local rates
- Wood: € 9/Set
- Tourist tax: May - Oct: Mandatory, indication: € 1,70 /person/night; Nov - Apr: Mandatory, indication: € 2,50 /person/night
- Catering: Dinner possible (To order on arrival)
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 8 p.p.
- Use washing machine: € 5/ wash
- Miscellaneous: Use tumble dryer € 5 / wash; Breadservice
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided