House for sale at € 585000 in AssisiName/Address:
Roscetto farmhouse is situated in the hills, 7km from Assisi, at Costa di Trex. The area falls within the Subasio Park's natural and immaculate landscape.
Access is via paved road on which passes little traffic, which borders one side of the house.
The property consists of a main building with two outbuildings and adjacent land, for a total of about 3 ha; some land is kept mowed, and the rest is pasture and forest.
The entire main building, although whole, is composed of three rectangular buildings erected during different periods of construction (A, B, C, proceeding from west to east): the central body (B) is the oldest, with origins dating from the late nineteenth century. The first addition (C) was probably made around the Second World War, with a body divided into three floors, including the attic. The second extension (A) dates back to the sixties and seventies and has two floors.
The total gross area of the building is approximately 780 sqm (564 sqm Floor).
The building, following the earthquake of '97, has had structural works done, completed in 2003: the finishing touches and cosmetic work were limited to edifice A of the structure, making this part of habitable.
The work carried out has taken into full account the characteristics of the existing building:
- The generalized intervention on the foundations in reinforced concrete kerbs, underpinning foundations in brick and micropiles;
- Creation of a crawl space to insulate the ground floor from the underlying land;
- All interventions on vertical structures where undertaken with a ?like for like? replacement technique;
- The ceilings were reinforced or replaced;
- The eaves have been redone in wood, using wooden beam joists and terracotta tiles with concrete slab above.
- The drainage systems have all been redone;
- The roof covering has been completely renewed with recovered bent and under bent tiles; in areas with no double ceiling, a layer of thermal insulating material has been added and the addition of a "ventilated roof space? for better insulation;
- The gutters and downpipes have all been replaced with copper elements;
- The facade of the central structure (body B) was kept exposed stone, the exteriors of structures A and C (formerly plastered part) were completely re-plastered
- Internal and external doors and windows were made of wood, and windows are fitted with double glazing;
- The floors were redone with handmade terracotta tiles;
- Plasters have been redone based on slaked lime;
- The electrical, heating, water supply and drainage have all been rebuilt according to current regulations.
The original design, which could always be changed, provides a breakdown of the top floor into six mini apartments, with a total of 9 bedrooms.
Downstairs it is imagined to create areas for local cuisine, restaurants, services, ancillary rooms, lounges, in addition to 5 bedrooms with bathroom.
On the land there are two outbuildings that can be converted into additional living spaces.
Suggested uses of the structure are: country house and restaurant, boutique hotel with mini-spa, cultural association headquarters, residences with several apartment or resale
Energy performance index: G, >175 kWh/sq m year
Systems condition: New