Ref: Itacas14774

House for sale at € 365000 in castropignano

Name/Address: Data not provided
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Data not provided
3 2
Property for sale in Molise, precisely in Castropignano - Campobasso province. The property is an ancient palazzo owned by an important family of notary and doctors: Maddalena. It lies in the old town centre and was built at the end of 1800. The palazzo has a total surface of 250 square metres, spreads over two levels composed as follow: on the ground floor there is a large entrance room with the access to the cellar with vaulted ceilings that needs to be restored and to a boiler room. There is also a large living room, a kitchen with fireplace and the access to the garden of approximately 400 square metres where you can have a pleasant outlook over the mountains. The first floor is composed of an open space with fireplace, a storage room, two bathroom (one has a shower tray, the other one has a bath tub), two double bedrooms with windows and a single bedroom. The main structure is sound since the property was recently restored keeping all the original features such as the original cotto flooring. (The 70% of the flooring is original cotto; the other 30% is cotto Toscano). The property has all utilities: gas, electricity and water and is furnished. Castropignano is a small town in the Campobasso province with 1056 inhabitants only 25 minutes from the main city Campobasso, 1 hour from the beaches of Termoli, 40 minutes from the skiing resorts of Campitello Matese and 150 km from the international airport of Naples. The main monument to visit when people go to Castropignano is the Castle d’Evoli, built between the middle of the XIV century over ancient fortress ruins that dates back to the Sanniti.
No extra info provided
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided

Rent Buy About Me Disclaimer Sitemap
©2018 Dream Home Shop LTD. All rights reserved.