HOUSE total area of 134m2, plot 1185m2 in
construction, 2012, in northwestern Paros, in the area, Kalami
consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, heating
3 terraces, two of whom have shady pergolas
Large terrace 120 m about.
Gardens with a variety of shrubs and plants
Semi automatic sprinkler system for the garden
Pool 40 m with sunbathing terrace 30 sq.m.
Garage 30 sq.m.
Warehouse - storage
Easy access from asphalt, the land on which is situated the villa consists of two separate plots of 750 sq.m. and 435 m respectively. This allows for further housing construction to 103 sq.m. to be built.
Being a short drive from the island's capital, Parikia, the villa has easy access to the city's wide range of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife island
available providers, water network, electricity, telephone, internet.
distance, 2.5 km from the sea port of 4km, 14km from
airport, 2.5 km from the picturesque village, Parikia.
Great location, in a quiet area amphitheater, breathtaking views of the Parikia Bay and Port
value, 285,000 NEGOTIABLE. For pictures click here
Scopas Real Estate represents more than 400 unique properties in paros island
we provide a unique offer pack for our customers
- 0% real estate buyers commision for properties represented by scopas
- free architect technical & legality checking
- free technical estimation of purchasing cost and restoration-construction cost
- free document checking ( cooperation with layers speaking German, English, Italian and French)
- one of our agents will welcome you t port or airport and transfer you free of cost at your hotel.
- 20% discount on hotels & studios we cooperate with and 20% discount on car rental companies we cooperate with
Scopas real estate takes care of constructions and restoration of buildings
our team is consisted of estate agents, lawyer, architect, notary, accountant, and construction technicians that can help you with your property
if you wish to have a look on some of the projects that we have construct you can visit the following link http://www.scopas.gr/projects.asp
The position on the map may not be accurate