an old 2-storey stone house, full of character and original features, located very close to the main square of antissa village with tavernas, shops, cafeterias and post office.it is easily accessible by road that comes up to the gate.
the property is structurally sound but needs to be restored to its original glory with additional modern facilities. it has great potential of becoming a magnificent country residence.
the total area of the house is 98 sqm and the plot is 120 sqm.
the ground floor has 3 rooms with wooden cellings. the top floor consists of 2 bedrooms,lounge veranda and windows with lovely views. both levels are connected by a beautiful internal wooden staircase
• ceramic floor tiles throughout
• boiler for hot water
• 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• 1 single bedroom with small wardrobe
• 1 good size bathroom with shower
• large living/ dining room
• a fully equipped kitchen with custom made oak cabinets
• yard of about 20 m2
• utility room/storage in tne garden can be easily converted into extra moreiving space for family and friends